Sunday, March 31, 2013

2XU Compression Run 2013




Finished my first half-marathon with time of 2 hours 10 minutes. Couldn't make it within 2 hours as I can feel the cramp striking right after 16km marks. But I guess it is a right decision not to stop, definitely will cramp if I choose to walk instead. I dragged the cramp feeling till the end, especially right before the finish line, basically I can feel the cramp is going to strike whenever I want to pull my right leg forward... The scary thing is actually thinking of myself lying down on the floor right after the finish line holding my cramped leg while everybody is watching me....but hell lucky it did not happened! 

P/S: Better start training hard for full marathon, if not definitely cannot complete the race sia... 

Official results:

Name LIM KIM HOCK
Bib A14108
Race Category 21KM MALE
Nett Time 2h 09m 48s
Gun Time 2h 10m 08s
Rank by GUN TIME 757 of 4662

Aiming for finishing within 2 hours in my next half-marathon.

No comments: